Who is this course intended for?
This course is for anyone involved in healthcare with interest in the use of immersive technologies.
On completion of this module, participants will be able to:
- define immersive technologies and understand differences in immersive technologies;
- identify differences between different immersive technologies;
- explain the concept of immersion;
- discuss various current examples of immersive technologies in the field of health and medical research and education;
- identify the potentials of immersive technologies in clinical and educational settings;
- identify current challenges in the adaptation of the technology in clinical and educational settings.